COVID19 Update

We are taking the COVID19 situation seriously and want the ensure the health and safety of all participants, volunteers, staff and their families.
We will follow the recommendations of local and provincial health authorities and sanctioning bodies.
At this point the situation is changing quickly making it difficult to make concrete decisions. We will make decisions on delay or cancellation of events at minimum 4 weeks before any event, to allow for registration and travel plans to be arranged or changed.
If you are planning to attend an event on our calendar, we advise you to hold the date but not register at this point.
If you are already registered, we will advise on delay or cancellation and options of transfer or refund of entry.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *